Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brrrrr It's Cold in Herrrrrre !


Okay okay okay I know I should so not complain. But sheesh it's friggen cold! Now keep in mind it's California... usually sunny and 70. For the last 4 or 5 days it's been sunny and like omg 30! Yeah yeah I know people in Colorado and even Alaska and I'm sure it's frigging cold there too. But c'mon us California folk are used to much warmer climates. I'm sure you understand then how we are in a state of panic and chilled shock lately!

I think I actually felt my saliva freezing in my mouth on Saturday. And today it's been no better! We are subjected to the drying icy air and the constant drone of heaters throughout the day. Sure there are people who have to get up to scrape the ice off of their windshield or bypass the moose in the yard to shovel the snow from the drive, but do you realize the inconvenience of having to wear a coat?! All this cold weather is throwing the sturdy Californians in a tizzy and I'm not sure we'll make it through.

Ok maybe I'm a whiner but I'm really much too spoiled for this and the sudden drop in temperatures around here have caused no minor amount of distraction and confusion over how to go about our normal business. It's just not right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preach it girl! (southern california here)

Everyone calls me a weenie when I say it's cold and they ask how cold and I tell em.

Anonymous said...

It is inconvenient to wear a coat. That's why when it warms up to 30 we take ours off. You weenie's. Loves ya!