Thursday, February 01, 2007

GrrrrrRawr Gah Grrrrr!

Ok hahahah so my hair doesn't look quite that bad! But hectic work schedule and daily chaos do not make Rosie a happy camper :P I barely have the time to miss my friends, but miss em I do! I'm not really fueled by stress tho, in some cases (like now) it even makes me uber impatient and pissy. Normal things like the other person in the car blah blah blahing or insignificant little irritations make me even more grrr than I care to admit. I try, I really do, to grin and nod if all else fails. But at the end of the day sometimes I just wanna whack someone! These two weeks at work are really gonna test my limits of patience and good humor lol. I love it and hate it at the same time tho!

So, and like now I have the time to chit chat, but of course it's freakin early (I guess) and no one's on! I had fun with Jell and Aka on Sunday. I'm loving that Jelly is such a machinamaniac and am now very pleased with myself that I worked it Oh So Good on her casting couch of wub! Bow Chicka Bow Wow. lol. She has this great silly sense of humor that I totally am in line with. Silly people rawk! I haven't posted any of her latest video creations here on my blawg cuz seriously I figure... you've seen em! But I think I'm gonna add a link so that you can rewatch all your favorites iffn you get the impulse to do so! Seems everyone is a critic though. I just want to point out that I don't really think Jelly is trying to one up like Martin Scorsese or anything :P Of course the ORIGINAL Shaun of the Dead is prolly a lil better than her camped up version of Vasean of the Dead. Pretty sure the intent was to have fun and test her video skills, not go for the Oscar :P

Had fun with Don and Zab the other day at Artilleri. Nooblet tried to challenge me to a dance off! But I soooo made him eat my pom poms o.O! And speaking of nooblets, how are free gestures galore and generic dance moves the priority when getting started in SL? I mean, ignore the fact that you have default skin and hair for you pin-sized head with your meaty beefcake shoulders and go for the gestures! Yeah, cuz that's not annoying :P Anyhow, I totally handed his ass to him and thank gawd cuz it coulda turned into a rumble or something ugly! I miss hanging out in SL as much as I'd like... I regret that I have to miss the parties or whatnot. Although with things the way they are right now at work, I'm pretty sure my attitude and impatience are things my friends could do without lol. I'm hoping that I'll be able to make it to the Block Party this Sunday, but will prolly be at a Super Bowl party and come late if I make it at all.

1 comment:

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

G! Wha...wha... What?! I'm not getting an Oscar?! :'( Okay, ok, ok I will settle for the Gag Award! Wewtwewt O.o