Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where O Where Are You?


I hate that I have less of the time that I want. I go MIA for a few days and, as usual, I come back and feel as though there are things I am missing. I have tried to find you... under the racks at ETD and in the shoe and jean sections at FORM, [Renegade], and Sinistyle... but alas... you are nowhere to be found! I'm about to put out an APB and am wondering if you've become a victim of some Alt coalition takeover coup.

I don't know what happened and from what I hear... it doesn't make sense and wth ever with people who are not ok with who you do or do not hang out with. But the JIS demands information!

signed,
Desperately Seeking Jelly

1 comment:

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

Haha! You nut! I am here, I am here. My Slife is just tote crap at the moment & it makes my head hurt. I'm really ill too :( I went to bed at 11 pm last night & I was up at 1030 am today still feverish! :((((