Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yayyyy T-minus 2 Days and Counting!!!

Well, it's about damned time!!! Myyyyyyy Alykins arrives Saturday Morning for a short stay in Cali and I can't wait!

I'm sure she was only too happy to accomodate the travel for work seeing as it would get her away from Frosty-The-Snowman-like temperatures with the added bonus of getting to see me! We're cramming in as much as we can into the 3 days she'll be in my neck of the woods before we head out to Redondo Beach for the rest of the week!!

I know we have plans to go to the San Diego Zoo (world's greatest ever! ooooh and look at the Panda Cam... so cool, lol), in between me working and taking days off, and that she keeps adding people onto her journey :P But other than that we're trying to keep it impromptu and just make time for us to hang out! Really... it's been too long, Alykins! We gotta do this more often :P Looks like we'll do the map of the stars homes when in LA... cuz you haven't really been to Hollywood until you've driven around and looked at houses where nothing is going on, lol.

Anyhow, I'm yayyyyy looking forward to it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! The countdown has begun. I can't wait! As for more often...ummm..this is what? Trip 3 for me to visit you? How many times have you been to Alaska? I think that score is 3-0. It's your turn!

Rosie said...

LOL!! Let's see here... Sunny and 70 or white and like -2?? Tough choice :P