Monday, December 17, 2007

The Grande Tour

It took me foreverlike but I kinda got my house the way I want it... for now. Been so long since I've had my own digs to bop around in that I thought I'd give the whole detailed tour here. So, I have my very own lil corner plot on a beautiful beach sim. Some say oh so original with your beaches but eh, whatever! It's a corner beach plot! Ok, so the Italian Cypress row doesn't actually go so well, but we'll get to the reasons for it...

This is my lovely living area. Where I receive all of my guests and visiting dignitaries. I serve tea and whatnot... or at least I so do when my staff doesn't have the day off! It's really the little things that make my day... like the shadows under the furniture! lol.







Awww my cute tree... needs presents *hint hint*





My creative office where I make teh magic happen... or get distracted by friends, or the fashion feed... whatever! It has potential!

My hot tub o'wub... where I lure aforementioned dignitaries after they've been served spiked tea. You wanted to know, huh?








My Happy Place. Unfortunately, I haven't gone there alot, but it's beautiful. Incidentally, the way the waves make a corner is really, umm, interesting.


The steps to the *dun dun dun* second floor. And one of my favorite things... the luminarias. Look awesome in midnight.











And this. Where the real magic happens. Well, if you think magic is me unpacking boxes and going bald and all weird as I try on the new stuff in my inventory. C'mon admit it, we all have this place in our slhome.







And, lastly, the reason for the cypress wall. Don'tcha just love neighbors?

No comments: