Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tomato: Fruit or Vegetable, Discuss Amongst Yourselves

"Has Aly always looked so angry?"
Finally, looks like she may be back. We hung out and chit-chatted, trying to tune out voices around us :P She's been on like a 746 month hiatus, but of course still knows how to do everything and doesn't need my help as if she's some noob! :P I'm hoping I get to spend alot more time with her now that she's decided to grace me with her presence!


You may disagree but it really is a hard-knock life for us. Finding photo ops to show off our Hobo Chic consisting of tattered designer threads and brand new hobo sticks! What I learned last night is that I don't own nearly enough of a variety of dirty, holey, "distressed" hair and clothing. But, dammit, had to make something work... the stick required a costume!Thank goodness I could talk Jelly into going vagrant for the night. All dressed up and where exactly should we drag Dreamer to in order to capture the essence of this style: Calleta's Hobo Railroad (Calleta 155, 212, 31) by Orhalla Zander, of course! OMG a slurl... aren't ya proud?!


Things you see at the Block. ::shakes her head:: Do Zab and DT realize they're attracting this kind of clientele? No, seriously, I took the pic cuz although they resemble the mole mafia, I thought they were cute and interesting. Couldn't figure out the octopus on the head thing though.

Hobo Stick: Angry Monkey (The Junkyard 12, 202, 75)

1 comment:

Killian Klein said...

Lol who knew Hobo Chic was so difficult to obtain. Try rubbing a little coffee grounds on your face