Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blah Blah Blah...


I keep thinking I'm gonna find my sl time niche but it doesn't seem to happen. Though I still love second life and all the friends I've made there, I keep waiting - thinking I'll find the time I want to be more apart of things somewhere down the road... I've been thinking that now for months it seems. Do I get bored in SL at times? Yes. Could I find more productive uses of my time in SL and out? Sure. Maybe this is just me and more excuses for the procrastination that seems to be an integral part of who I am :D Iunno.

There are things I want to do in SL and yet I never manage to do them. I'm not sure if this is some psychological fear of success/failure or if this is me, logging in with what time I have and catching up, then finding that all I spend my time doing is standing around or shopping. There are fun times to be had, of course. And my friends make me laugh. But all in all, I'm so unproductive in SL. And that's where the vicious cycle starts.

RL work has been very hectic lately, so that intrudes on my Rosie time :P This makes my time in SL all whompy. There will be days in a row when I am on regularly, usually late at night or in the morning. Then I'll go at least a couple days without logging in at all. Coming back to find out what I've missed, get back in the loop temporarily, and then start it all over again.

Oh well, here's to finding your niche again, be it time or whatnot :/

1 comment:

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

I like it when sometimes your niche does that thing with my niche & Ooooo. I mean yesh... Find the niche & can I be there too?
I miss you terribly when you're not on & I need you to motivate me to do junk n stuff. :)