Monday, December 03, 2007
8 Random Factlets
So, I was tagged a couple days ago, but it really wouldn't be my style at all to act on this in a timely manner, even though Jelly said it would bring me bad luck to break the chain :O
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am fundamentally suspicious of Tom Hanks. Anyone this squeaky clean is bound to have skeletons in their closet. And, no, I didn't like Forest Gump either.
2. I eat my eggs with mustard. Ketchup is just wrong. Scrambled eggs, mind you. Fried eggs slathered with any condiment is gross.
3. I took drama for 4 years in High School and managed to never once be in a major production of any kind. Instead, a group of us were 'renowned' for our lip synching skills and put together colorful shows covering The Jackson 5's "ABC", Tina Turner's "Proud Mary", and winning first place for our "awe-inspiring" performance of Queen's "Flash" (complete with strobe light and neon silly string).
4. In the 6th grade, while reading Sidney Sheldon's 'Rage of Angels', I asked my teacher, Mr. Jarvis, what "testicle crushers" were.
5. For April Fool's Day one year, I snuck into my work parking lot very early in the morning and replaced the license plate frames on two of my co-workers cars. One said "Backstreet Boys Rock", which is just funny in itself. It took them 2 days to realize they'd been sabotaged :D
6. I failed P.E. in high school, and although I was able to walk at my graduation, I had to take Ceramics the summer after my Senior year to get my diploma. On the other hand, I aced AP English.
7. I sell bras for a living, and measure women for bras. I'm not quite sure how I feel realizing that I've become accustomed to touching and gesturing with my bewbs in public often.
8. I once attended an Easter Brunch where David Soul (Hutch!) was also a guest.
That's it! I never do these things, see why? lol. Now, for who to tag... I don't really know anyone who hasn't already done it and not sure who has or hasn't been tagged... but Akasha Nyak, Posy Trudeau, Laylah Mistral, Phobos Jamberoo, Zabitan Assia, Aly Shark, Kiki Cunningham. Yea, that's only 7, sue me :D